- Projector Assessment – Why not send us your faulty projector for an assessment report. For a minimal fixed fee we will carry out a detailed inspection at our workshop and, once the fault has been diagnosed, a quote will be sent to you detailing the estimated repair cost. If you decide not to proceed with the repair, the unit will be disposed of on request and only the assessment charge will apply. If preferred, we can
return the unit to you as received for an additional delivery charge.
- 90 Day Guarantee – Smart Presentations deal with a large number of organisations, and have years of experience that have taught us how to diagnose faults and repair products quickly and reliably. When
you contact us you can rest assured that your AV equipment is in the hands of an expert and, to further
ensure piece of mind, we offer a 90 day guarantee on all our repairs.
- Low cost replacement parts – We buy replacement parts and consumables competitively and hold
stock e.g. projector lamps. All this keeps our costs down – and yours too.
SMART Board Repairs
- SMART Accredited – All our service technicians are fully trained and highly qualified specialists. They
have successfully passed the SMART accreditation programme, having been fully trained on both
installation and servicing courses. When you call us you can rest assured your AV equipment is in the
hands of an expert.
- Peace of Mind – Our service engineers warrant performing the Maintenance Services with reasonable
care and skill. They shall at all times have due regard for your operational requirements and procedures,
with the aim of minimising disruption to your business.
- Repair Monitoring – All customer service communications are recorded, categorised, and escalated appropriately to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Smart Presentations Advantage Service Plan
- Dedicated maintenance – Our service engineers have vast technical expertise in the field of audio
visual equipment, control and switching.
- Telephone support – To provide immediate assistance and answer technical queries. All customer
service communications are recorded, categorised, and escalated appropriately to ensure issues are
dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduled preventative onsite engineering visits – Preventative maintenance visits identify problems before they occur and ensure your equipment is working at its best at all times. This reduces the risk of equipment failure and down time, and therefore the cost of ownership.
- Curative maintenance visits – Curative maintenance visits resolve unforseen product problems and integrated system failure. Our experienced engineers can speedily repair most audio visual equipment,
either on onsite or at our workshop. Where required we will provide engineering workshop / manufacturer repair.