The Nureva HDL audio conferencing systems bring clarity to any conference call or meeting. With the ability to simultaneously process all audio sources in the room, remote participants can seem like they are there in the same room even if they are not. An idea can be heard from anywhere from the back of the room, stood next to the display or in another country.
With microphone Mist™ technology, it fills the room with thousands of virtual microphones. Listening to all microphones simultaneously, it dynamically selects the one closest to the speaker, ensuring the best quality sound for remote listeners. No matter where you are in the room, it will pick up your voice.
A natural audio experience
Unlike other systems there is no clipping as a new person begins to talk. The system is uniquely equipped to capture dynamic discussions, ensuring remote participants never miss a word. The Nureva HDL systems can tell the difference between multiple users talking and background noises.
Fully plug and play, the self-calibration feature means there’s no technical setup or adjustment for the room. The integrated microphone and speaker bar easily mounts to the wall, virtually eliminating table clutter and distracting table noises while still picking up and provide clear sound to all participants.
Engineered for collaboration
Designed for small, mid-sized and large spaces, the system supports a broad range of computer conferencing applications, including those with stereo output. Its acoustic echo cancellation and noise cancelling technology provides the baseline quality that customers expect.
The Nureva HDL systems have been engineered from scratch to create an outstanding experience for users who want to connect and collaborate with co-workers at a distance. Simply put, the HDL systems are the most advanced audio conferencing solutions ever created at a price point that all users can afford.
- Microphone mist technology – 1,000’s of virtual microphones providing quality sound
- Advanced DSP– A DSP with 15000 MIPS enables simultaneous processing of all microphones- there’s no latency because of the scanning or re-focusing of microphone.
- Self-calibration – A plug & play system that requires no setup or calibration.
- Sound masking – Distracting background noises are minimised
- Natural-listening experience– duplex and AEC keeps the audio the same, clear and natural.
- Wall mount installation– the integrated microphone and speaker bar declutters the conference table and virtually eliminates distracting table noises.
- Optimised for small, mid-sized and large rooms– the systems are designed to work in a range of spaces up to 30’ by 50’ (9.1 x 15.2m)