The SMART Board MX Pro series has all the interactive tools teams need to collaborate at a great value. Designed and built to last, the MX series is available in 55″, 65″, 75″ and 86″ sizes, designed and built to provide ROI for years to come.
iQ embedded computing
Switch with a tap from showing a video to writing on the digital whiteboard to surfing the internet – to keep ideas flowing.
Connect computers and storage media through the display’s upgraded ports including convenient front-facing options.
MX Pro series is rated for 50,000 hours of reliable use and SMART’s Accelerated Life Testing ensures less downtime and longer life.
- 4 sizes – 55″, 65”, 75”, 86”
- Available for business (MX Pro series) and education (MX series) segments – both in a white bezel design
- ENERGY STAR® certification – across all sizes: Certification across 55″, 65”, 75” and 86” – for a very low total cost of ownership and low ecological footprint.
- HyPr Touch™ with Advanced IR
- Alignment of HyPr Touch branding across all SMART Board interactive displays
- Exclusive to SMART Board interactive displays for an accurate, responsive touch and inking experience
- iQ Android experience…without an appliance: The iQ Android™ experience is built directly into the panel and provides the experience you’re familiar with – with better performance – without the need for an AM40 or AM50 appliance
- iQ switching time is reduced for fast, smooth transitions to and from iQ and video inputs
- Ink and freeze-frame over top any video input, not just iQ
- Reduced ink latency – for even faster writing
- Upgraded to Android 8 operating system
- Continued OTA updates to ensure you have the most up-to-date iQ features and capabilities.
- OPS expansion slot is still available to accommodate new SMART OPS PC modules for Windows 10 Pro deployment
- Installation considerations:
- The inclusion of iQ Android embedded computing directly into the panel simplifies installation – again, no more need for an AM40 or AM50 iQ appliance.
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates will occur in the same fashion as the current variant, ensuring customers have the most up-to-date iQ features and capabilities.
- Simultaneous Tool Differentiation: Frees up multiple users to perform separate tasks (ink, select, erase) at the same time, without interrupting their partners. The MX Pro series supports 1 pen, palm erase and touch/move at the same time.
- Object awareness™: Can intuitively distinguish between different actions, allowing users to write with the pens, select content with their fingers and use their palms to erase.
- 20 simultaneous touch support on both Windows and Mac
- Modern ports: HDMI 2.2 and USB3.0 for fast and up-to-date connectivity
- Sound audio: Speakers rated at 2x 15W for stellar audio in any collaboration space
- Live Input Preview: Just like the 7000 series, the MX Pro series will now provide a live preview of any connected video input to take the guesswork out of input switching
- Ink over any video input: Simply press the Freeze button, pick up a pen, and ink over any video input. Whether you’re connected to an Apple TV or AV peripheral of your choice, get interactive and save your screen capture & ink directly to iQ’s Files Library.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Automatically dims or brightens the display, ensuring comfort when viewing content in any lighting condition.
- Included remote control and wall bracket